Say Hi guys!

Guys!? It's time for your photo shoot! GET! UP!
Ok, fine, take your time and I'll start with the baby pictures...
This was Ford's first night in his new home, he was about 6 weeks old. Look how small he was compared to my shoe! (I wear a 7 1/2)
And this was Shelby's first night home! She was also about 6 weeks old, we got them both a little young...(Ford was about 17-18 months in this picture)
You guys ready yet? Ok, lets get some pictures: (Warning: some of these are going to be a bit blurry-bare with me, I've got a treat in one hand and I'm trying to coach both of them verbally while taking pictures with the other hand while looking down at the camera so its hopefully level with them b/c if I get on their level they wont stay where I want them. Enjoy!)
Thanks guys! You can go back to sleep now!
Hey! That's not what I had in mind! Shelby your on my side, scootch! Please? Oh, fine, you can stay. Sweet dreams!
P.S. The last time we weighed them, which was mid-October I think, Ford weighed 93 lbs and Shelby weighed 82 lbs. They were both 9 lbs when they had their first vet appointment about 2 days after being home. They've grown a lot!








1 comment:
Thank you!!! I can't believe how big Shelby has gotten! Can't wait to see you this weekend!
Post a Comment