1. What did you do in 2008 that you had never done before? Learned how to wake board, drove a bobcat, or was that 2007?? (here are some pictures of Seth driving)


2. Did you keep your previous New Year's resolutions, and will you make new ones for next year? I can't remember if I made any last year, but I didn't make any this year.3. Did anyone you know give birth? Yes (Amy)
4. Did anyone close to you die? Yes (Spencer)
5. What countries did you visit? The good ol' United States!
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008? More Faith
7. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
9. Did you suffer from illness or injury? No, I might have had a cold once or twice, but I was very healthy, thank God!
10. What was the best thing you bought? Seth's birthday present or the 4wheeler
11. Did your behavior change over the year? Yes, I think for the better, maybe....what do you guys think?
12. Where did most of your money go? To bills
13. What did you get really excited about? Probably a lot of things! I like to be happy and excited
COMPARED TO THIS TIME LAST YEAR, ARE YOU:
1. Richer or poorer? Probably about the same
2. Did you fall in love? No, I stayed in love
3. What was your favorite TV program? Anything on Food Network or HGTV
4. What was the best book you read? The Shack (I also read The Pillars of the Earth which was good....can't remember if I read anything else..)
5. What was your favorite film of the year? Fireproof (Seth is a movie-holic, so we watched a lot of movies. Just this past week we watched the most recent Indiana Jones and Grand Tourino)
6. Thinner or fatter? Fatter
7. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I don't remember, probably just had dinner out somewhere. I wanted it low key. But I know I played with my new puppy Shelby! She was Seth's birthday present to me :)
8. What one thing made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Sharing it with Seth
9. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008? What's fashion?? I wear jeans everyday and the same rotation of shirts, so I'm no fashionista!
10. What kept you sane? Looking towards the future and praying more
11. What political issue stirred you the most? I'm not big on politics, but I tried to follow the presidential election closely
12. Who was the best new person you met? I don't remember when I first met CC, but I know I met GR in 2007, and they are both great. Then I met people through each of them and that was great too!
13. What is a valuable lesson you learned in 2008? I am too blessed to be stressed!




2 comments:
I love the I am too blessed to be stressed. Thats perfect!
did you like gran tourino?
Post a Comment