Wow! We have been so busy lately! It seems that once the warm weather started, everyone came out of hibernation and filled up our calendar! We have had something going on every weekend for the past two months and half of June is already booked.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, we have had a lot of fun and I've gotten to see lots of friends while doing fun stuff, I'm just meerly noticing that wow, we've been busy! lol
This week is no different, we have company off and on with dinner plans, movies, and traveling all mixed in.
What are you doing for the Memorial Day holiday??
I'm going to Richmond this weekend to visit Xander's mom! We are going to have a blast! I'm so excited to leave! I just hope I don't leave my camera!
Hope you all have a great weekend!
4 days ago




1 comment:
Don't for get the cooler!!!
See, I reminded you :)
I can't wait for you to get here, I am so excited for this weekend!! Yeah!
Post a Comment