Thursday, September 10, 2009

For Sale!!

Sometimes you have to take a step backwards in order to get ahead in life, and that is exactly what we are doing.

S and I are selling our cars and getting "new" cars. By "new" I mean very cheap, daily drivers (hopefully less than $5K for both) so that we can use the money we were previously spending on car payments to help pay off some debt.

This may sound crazy, but I am VERY excited!!! Don't get me wrong, I love my car, a lot. But I love being debt free even more, and I would rather pinch pennies for a while to get our finances right than be driving a nice car with a fat loan and having other outstanding debt.

So.....

FOR SALE

2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer LS
$14,500

42K miles
2WD
Automatic
6-cyl, 4.2 liter
Towing package
Sunroof
Power steering
Power windows
Power locks
6 disc changer
Onstar equipt
Cruise control
ABS
Sunroof
Alloy wheels

Know anyone interested????

S's 2009 Mazda Speed3 is also for sale, but I don't know all its specs. It's really cool though!

(pics to come soon)

1 comment:

Selena said...

I am so proud of you.