The missing wedding ring has been found!! Yippee!
Last night we got a call from Seth's grandfather saying that he had found Seth's wedding ring. Of course Seth was astonished and excited and wanted to know where it was. This started off a cute story which his grandfather is known for giving.
"Well, I was sittin on the couch eatin cherrios when I dropped one. Well it fell down in between the cushions, so I reached down to get it, and instead of pulling out a cherrio, I pulled out your wedding ring!"
Yea! We are headed to their house Sunday after church to retrieve it and spend some much needed time with them as well :)
2 days ago




4 comments:
HOW AWESOME!! And super cute of his Grandpa!! I know you're both so happy! Let me know your free weekends, lets schedule a weekend!
YEAH!!
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God is good!! So happy for you guys!
Yay! I knew it would pop up when you'd least expect it. How awesome. That's too cute how your grandpa found it. What a neat story :)
Post a Comment