Sorry for the delay in posting!!
There have been some major changes in my life recently that have resulted in a change of scenery for myself and my babies (Ford and Shelby).
I won't go into specifics, but I will say that I'm looking forward to what the future holds.
For their part, the dogs are loving their new life and all the open space they have to run in now! Each morning we get up between 5-5:30 and do laps around the riding rink. They also have 3 more buddies to play with throughout the day when they are allowed to have (mostly) free roam (they do have an electric fence, but WAY more space than before).
Hope y'all are doing well!
4 days ago




2 comments:
How awesome for the doggies, I bet they're loving it. What is a riding rink? I bet they're loving having so much room to roam!
It sounds like you are in a very peaceful place. So good to hear. We need to catch up, girlie! It's been too long. Miss you tons!
Post a Comment