Friday, October 31, 2008

How's this for a first post....





I got a speeding ticket this morning.

Ugh!

I deserved it, but it still sucks really bad. I drive two/three days a week and half the time I get a ticket! Where's the luck in that?

And to my defense I didn't know the speed limit b/c I don't travel that way hardly ever and I had already realized I was probably speeding before I saw the cop and was slowing down.....oh well.

Just as we were realizing how broke we are, I gotta go add another expense to the list. But I've already got it figured out so that our insurance won't go up, and there won't be any points on my license or on our insurance, so that's good.

I guess there is a lot of stuff to be thankful for and a lot worse that could happen than a ticket, so for now I'll try to count my blessings... :)

1 comment:

Selena said...

I am not really laughing but damn, what a way to start Halloween.