Friday, March 13, 2009

You've got two options Buddy!

So, the next time I talk to Seth I'm gonna say "Pick A or B for dinner". I'm not going to tell him what A or B stands for, because I know he'll like both, but I need him to pick because I am incapable of making decisions :) At least I can admit it!

Option A is French Onion Soup (and I wish I was using this recipe, but since we have 4 cans of it in the pantry, I'm going to use what we have)

Option B is Tilapia with Pimiento Sauce from here. (We have about 4 cans of olives in our pantry as well)

I'm really excited about both of these recipes!


**UPDATE: He picked A! And when he convinced me to tell him what he had chosen he was so excited!! I haven't told him what B is, but he guessed that it includes seafood. We will have that tomorrow night.**

1 comment:

Julie said...

You're inspiring me to make something different for a change. It's been frozen dinner central these past few months! Let me know how the recipes turned out.