Thursday, March 5, 2009

Yum!

So remember that meal I made Sunday night?? Well I took the leftover chicken and vegetables and made a potpie out of it last night! It was so good an easy! All I did was heat the chicken, vegetables, a little velveeta, a splash of milk and some cream of mushroom soup in a pot while I made the crust for the potpie. Once the crust was done I put it in my casserole dish, filled it with the mixture, and baked for about 15 minutes! MmmmmMmmmm! It was good! But of course...what I packed for lunch today I left at home :( Dangit! Doesn't that always happen? So now my only chance to eat it again will be tomorrow for lunch. At least I have a new yummy recipe under my belt to use at will! I should have taken a picture it was so pretty! Next time I will, promise :)

No comments: