So.....I go a little crazy when I get off work early :)
Today and tomorrow my boss has allowed me to leave at 1 because I'm caught up with my work and summers are a slow time in our office, despite our efforts to keep them busy.
So on the way home I stopped by Sherwin Williams to check out some paint after I saw a beautiful color that Mrs. Grace picked up. Her color of choice was Tradewinds, which is beautiful!!! I wish it would work with my masterbath colors, but its a little to turquoise (sp?). But, I did pick up two colors for our house! I only have 'in process' pictures, but they show the contrast in color better, especially in the living room. Check it out!
I got the entire back wall of the living room/kitchen complete and 3/4 of the laundry room done. The living room is being painted the beige color, from the white.
I'm not sure I like how Carolina blue the laundry room turned out, so I might go over it with a little more of a dusty gray, but we'll see....
2 days ago







3 comments:
VERY NICE!! I actually really like the laundry room. I was thinking of doing mine in either a blue or yellow and then putting this in there: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26620350
Now you have inspired me to start working more on my house!
WOW!! I love it!! What colors did you use? I can't wait to see it in person, aren't those samples awesome! You're busy!
Awesome!! Can you come paint my house???
Post a Comment