We picked up this little beauty last night and I must say we got an awesome deal on it! Guy, aka Brian in Goldsboro, sold it to us for dealer trade-in, and it has some nice mods on it already. Brian and his wife Crystal were super nice and could not have made my husband any happier!



They also gave us a free helmet, which was super nice. Although I'm not sure if I'll wear it. This bike was Crystal's and she had full pink gear to wear at one point, but after being chased by somebody who was hitting on her, she decided that advertising she was a girl was probably not such a good idea and switched to a different palate. So we have a free pink helmet that Seth actually wore for a little bit last night while he was riding. I really should have gotten a picture of that!




2 comments:
Wow...Seth is one lucky guy...and you are one nice wife! Have fun with that!
sigh...welcome to the club...
it is a nice looking bike, though
Post a Comment