The opening band was called The Wheel and they were good...



Here we are having fun....



Then The Fray came on.... (can you hear us screaming??)



It was so much fun! As we waited for the traffic to die down we got a pic of the stage (to show how big it truly was) and all of us together (thanks to the staff lady who took it!).


Amy and her sister Megan were there too, unfortunately I didn't get a pic to prove it :( but they got us into the Presidents Club, which was super cool! Thanks guys!




2 comments:
So, so jealous! The Fray is one of my favorites. Chris and I saw them in concert a few years ago and they were amazing! What a fun idea to go as a life group. Oh yes, and we'd LOVE to see you and Seth in October!
Yeah! Great post! And I see your camera works again!
Post a Comment