Sunday, October 18, 2009

Busy Weekend!

While the moutain man was away, the wife did not play! Well, I did a little ;)

Saturday I worked from 7:45-1 at the office, then powerwashed the front and one side of the house, gave the dogs a bath and started painting the bedroom (I painted a big wall in the living room Friday night). I was exhausted! And, Shelby decided to test to see if the paint on the wall was dry by sitting against it...instead of frosted tips, she had blue tips!

Today was church this AM with my mother-in-law and niece, then home for a little more painting of the bedroom, then back to church to help out with KidSpace from 2:15-4:30, home about 5 with moutain man home about 5:30. He smelled like a campfire and looked like a true moutain man! 30 minute shower and shave later my husband emerged :)

Tomorrow is another day of work and I already know it will be busy. Catch up is not a fun game!

Hope y'all have a great week!

1 comment:

Graceandjoelroberts said...

Love it! Can't wait to see pictures of all your hard work!