Tomorrow is my sisters birthday and I'm hoping my card gets there in time. I meant to put it in yesterdays mail, but of course forgot and didn't have a stamp, so it will go in todays. She will be .... 30? That's what I have written, but I'm not quite sure. Wow! Time flies! Happy early birthday Sis! I love you bunches!
I have a new love :) It's called Knock Off Wood!

I love Ana's site and I know you will too! I've got a list a mile long of the things I want to make. I think I'll start with this and then move onto this! This chick seriously rocks!
Now off to work! I hope you all have a wonderful St. Patty's day! Here's an old Irish blessing for you :)
May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.




1 comment:
We're obsessed with knock off wood!! She is incredible. We need to have a project weekend, why would we buy that expensive furniture again!! Miss you!!
Post a Comment