I think I have a new favorite Ben & Jerry's flavor.

I know! It's unheard of! It's dangerous! It's exciting! It's confusing!
As those close to me know, my favorite Ben & Jerry's flavor has always been .....oh no....I can't even remember what it's called anymore! Ahhhhh! Ok, breathe, breathe, click, click, it's Chunky Monkey! I cannot believe I had to look that up!! The world is coming to an end!!!!
The rival (wining?) flavor is now Strawberry Cheesecake.
Help! Has this ever happened to you? Did you survive? What was and is your favorite Ben & Jerry's/ice cream flavor?




3 comments:
I think (hope...know?) it will be ok. BUT...I might have to sample some of your new found favorite. You know, just to make sure it is as good as you say it is. :)
You are too funny!! = )
You crack me up! You're not going to believe this....I don't think I've ever had Ben and Jerry's ice cream period! Maybe we need to have a weekend where all we do is sample it? Sounds good to me!
Post a Comment