That is...Pole Dance!
For my birthday my husbands BFF bought me and his wife Pole Dancing lessons at Aradia fitness.
SO MUCH FUN!!!
Another one of my friends signed up for the class too and we three have been swinging ourselves sexy for the last 4 weeks.
The lessons are a lot of fun and definitely a work out! Our last class was last night and I am sore!
The first portion of the class is sexy walking and floor routines with the last half of the class on the pole. We learned how to Show Girl, Stripper Kick, left and right handed Pole Holds, Fireman Spin, Merry-Go-Round, and Big Dip among many (MANY!) other things.
If you are ever looking for a fun workout or just something fun to do with friends (that your significant other will definitely approve of!) I highly recommend finding a class near you! They have many different levels of Pole classes as well as Booty Boot Camps and other classes.
I hope you have as much fun as we did!
4 days ago




2 comments:
Katie...this is just awesome!! Jenni was telling me all about it! What a fun way to break a sweat. You know I'd be joining you if I lived close by :)
Haha! Sounds like so much fun!
Post a Comment