Tuesday, June 15, 2010

This Week's Dinners

I have decided to start planning my meals out in advance like I used to do. Not only does it help me actually to make a dinner, but also helps with the grocery list!

So here is our menu for the next two weeks:

Mon 6/14- Garlic Steak and Onions, w/ brocolli and Texas Toast (This was really good last night!)
Tues 6/15- A1 Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, vegetable
Wed 6/16- Quick and easy Sausage Rotini
Thurs 6/17- Life Group
Fri 6/18- Spaghetti (my own concoction)

Mon 6/21- Stove Top one dish chicken bake w/ veggies
Tues 6/22- Cheesy Chicken and Veggie Mac
Wed 6/23- Tuna/Chicken Helper
Thurs 6/24- Life Group
Fri 6/25- Melting Pot for our anniversary (?)

I'll let y'all know how it all turns out!!!

If you haven't checked out Kraft recipes before, I highly recommend them!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm going to have to try that sausage dish. Yum!

Graceandjoelroberts said...

I am so impressed, time for me to take notes.