Monday, October 4, 2010

Sneak Peak

I have figured out what I'm making for the annual Fall Dinner and Pumpkin Carving Dinner!

Want to know what we're having?

Too bad, you'll have to wait :) just kidding...

We will be feasting upon:
Rosemary-Garlic Pork loin roast
Roasted Carrots and sweet potatos
Caramelized apples
Green beans (this may end up being a green bean casserole...)
Mashed regular potatos
Rolls
Deviled eggs
Salad


And for Dessert:
Three-Layer apple cake
A mixed berry, pound cake, pudding thing that is really good. I don't know if it has a name, but my friend V and her mom make it for their catering business and for family functions, so I'm stealing another recipe from them :)

Should be another yummy meal!

2 comments:

Selena said...

umm...when is this and am I invited?

Graceandjoelroberts said...

I was thinking the same thing, let me know when and where :-). You always make the best sounding stuff! Can't wait to see pictures and hear how it turns out. I'm intrigued by your mixed berry pound cake pudding thing :-). Can't wait to hear more!