Ok, it is officially Christmas season now!!! This is a Christmas quiz and if you are reading this, consider yourself tagged. (If you don't have a blog, feel free to email me your answers!)
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real
3. When do you put up the tree? We haven't gotten a tree of our own yet, but probably the 2nd week in December so it wouldn't die.
4. When do you take the tree down? See #3, but probably around New Years
5. Do you like eggnog? Yup, especially spiked egg nog ;)
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I don't remember....
7. Hardest person to buy for? This year, its my mother-in-law, thankfully she/we just decided we won't exchange this year, so that cuts out that dilema. Second hardest would be my step-mother-in-law b/c she still has not given me her list.
8. Easiest person to buy for? S b/c we aren't exchanging
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, it probably won't see light again this year...
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I have no idea
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Wow, geez, I don't know, there are so many
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I started shopping for gifts for this Christmas at Christmas time last year.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? probably
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Food ;) My aunts wedding cookies were the best, and the only time I got her cookies was around Christmas b/c that's when we would go to visit her, so probably wedding cookies
16. Lights on the tree? Yes
17. Favorite Christmas song? Hmmm, again with the picking, I don't think I have one favorite
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I dont think I've ever had a Christmas at home, so probably traveling to see family
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Donner, Blitzen, Comet, Cupid, Viren, Vixen, and Rudolph....right?
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? I think growing up we mostly had a angel, but I do remember us switching it up a few times with a star or big ribbon
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Eve
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The rude shoppers and over commercialization of Christmas
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I like a lot of ornaments that we have even though we don't have that many.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Wayne's roast, i think its pork...It's amazing!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? To be with family and friends
Merry Christmas!!! Happy Holidays!!
4 days ago




No comments:
Post a Comment