SO MUCH FUN! Consider yourself tagged!
1. Do you like blue cheese? No
2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes? Yes
3. Do you own a gun? Several
4. What flavor of Kool-Aid was your favorite? Red or Grape
5. Do you get nervous before a doctor appointment? yes, even if it is nothing important
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I like them, add a little ketchup and a little mustard and I'm good to go!
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Not sure, hopefully going to watch a few in the next few weeks
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? either milk, orange juice or Hot Chocolate from the Coffee Bean
9. Can you do push ups? Yup, I demonstrated this at Thanksgiving when is somehow came up and they didn't believe I could.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding rings
11. Favorite hobby? I have no idea! 4 wheeling, playing with the dogs
12. Do you have A.D.D.? Don't think so, but on occasion I'm sure I have tendencies
13. What's one personality trait you hate about yourself: I can be too giggly
14. Middle name? Jensen
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I wish I could turn this radio off and get away with it, I don't want to do anymore work, I wonder what everyone else is up to...
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly have: water, milk and orange juice
17. Have you ever met the person you thought was your true love? Yes
18. Current hate right now? My bank account balance
19. Favorite place to be? At the lake
20. How did you bring in the New Year? Last year-I have no idea! I think we were in Charleston and I stayed up just long enough to watch the clock change while watching tv. This year- Hopefully at a fun party!
21. Where would you like to go? Everywhere
22. Name three people who will complete this. SLJ already did, G&J, and....CS when she gets back in town
23. Do you own slippers? Yes, and I love them! They are like boot slippers, so comfy!
24. What shirt are you wearing? White long sleeve with my short sleeve red, colored WWP shirt over it-I think it looks really cute :)
25. Do you like sleeping on satin? not really, too static-y
26 Can you whistle? Yes, S can't
27. Would you be a pirate? Hmmm, maybe
28. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing too often, but when I do, its whatever is in my head at the time
29. Favorite girl's name? Sarah
30. Favorite boy's name? A have a lot! Practically every traditional name, plus a few current ones
31. What's in your pocket right now? lint and a Christmas notepad
32. Last thing that made you laugh? Hearing my friends daughters' letter to Santa
33. Best bed sheets as a child? either flannel or this really old cotton set
34. Worst injury you've ever had? Broke my wrist playing Tarzan on my bunk beds
35. Do you love where you live? For the most part
36. How many TVs do you have in your house? One
37. Who is your loudest friend? Timmie
38. How many dogs do you have? 2
39. Does someone have a crush on you? Yes, lol
40. What is your favorite book? The only one I can think of is The Scarlett Thread by Francis Rivers. OH! or the Shack!
41. What is your favorite candy? not really a candy person but I L-O-V-E ice cream!!
42. Favorite Sports Team? I watch college sports mostly and NC State is my team
43. What song do you want played at your funeral? That Dolly Parton & Brad Paisley song "Don't cry for me" or something like that, and then some happy-ish songs. I want it to be more a celebration of life.
Your Turn!!
4 days ago




No comments:
Post a Comment