Man, let me tell you, I have been SICK! But I'm on the road to all better :)
It all started last week with the sore throat, that turned into what I thought was just a cold, but was more than likely a sinus infection. Just as I thought I was kicking its butt on my own I got a double ear infection!! Can you believe it!? I haven't had one of those in...in...a long time! I had them bad as a kid, and had to have PET tubes twice, but never again since. Those bad boys hurt! No wonder all the kids are crying when they come in with them, I was almost crying! Then my lovely doctor gave me hydrocodone and all was good....until it came to actually getting the rest she also prescribed. Hydrocodone does not make me drowsy as it is supposed to, it actually keeps me from sleeping, so that sucked. I took that for the first two days to keep the pain away, but now I'm just doing the Zpack. My right ear is still corked up, but other than that I'm feeling so much better! And I better get all the way better fast b/c I've got the Cary Road Race with Xander's Mom in 1 week!
So that is what's been going on with me, fun right?!
Now back to this stack of refunds that is staring me down! Wish I could send one to all of you :) ....and me included, lol! At least tomorrows payday!
4 days ago




2 comments:
I'm glad you're finally feeling better! Thanks for cheering me up Thursday night :)
Yeah for feeling better. We've got a race to run lady!
Post a Comment