Monday, March 9, 2009

Fun in the Sun

This past weekend Seth and I headed to Topsail to visit some good friends and somewhat distant neighbors at their new beach cottage. We had such a fun time!! The weather was absolutely gorgeous and the company was even better! I am the worst though, because I never remember to bring my camera to take pictures with, grrr. We could have taken Seth's, but we forgot that too. Actually, even if I had remembered mine, I couldn't have used it because the battery is dead and I can't find the charger, double grr! But we did realize the we have the exact same camera as they do, random!

Anyway, we had a great time. Seth fell in love with the home cooked enchiladas we had for dinner Friday night! Saturday we played Botchie (sp?) ball on the beach and learned how to fly a kite surfing training kite, which was a lot of fun too. Ahhh, to be near the beach....

That leads me to an important question, why is it that we can have 80 degree weather one day, and the next be back inthe 40's!?!?!? There should be a cosmic law against that! So wrong! I've decided I'm going to copy the birds and start flying South for the winter. Anyone care to join me? :)

1 comment:

Graceandjoelroberts said...

Wow! I totally need to upload pics from the weekend. We LOVED having you guys and can't wait for you to be back! I've gotta tell you, my new title, ex-neighbor, is not my fav :-). I'm just pretending we're still neighbors (just a few hours away instead of a few houses). Hope you're having a great day!