What a fun weekend I had!
My friend Selena came down this weekend with her son Xman! Maris came too, she wanted to play with Ford and Shelby. We had such a good time! Friday night for dinner I made this.
Saturday morning we rebuilt a flower bed of mine and X was such a good helper! He was digging holes and moving dirt as well as keeping the dogs occupied by throwing the ball for them (He has quite an arm!).
Then we went to an Easter egg hunt at Bond Park! They had firetrucks, ambulances and McGruff the crime stopper dog! X wasn't so sure about McGruff, but he played it off well. Then off to hunt Easter eggs!
We decided to stop for a sweet treat at Goodberry's where our friend Kate met up with us so we could all hang out and go to Harris Lake. Xander had a great time running through the woods with the dogs and inspecting different plants, holes, bugs and lots of pollen! Saturday night I made this for dinner. (which is a lot like a recipe I got from this lady)
It was an awesome weekend! Sunday we made one last trip to Harris Lake so Xman could tell the jungle gym who was boss and then they were off :(
Sunday afternoon Seth and I went and helped our life groupers, B & L, move into their first home!! Congratulations guys!
Dinner at El Dorado capped off a great weekend!!!! What did you guys do?
2 days ago







2 comments:
Yeah for a GREAT weekend! We need to have more weekends like that.
Love the slide show! What a fun weekend! See you Thursday :)
Post a Comment