Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy April Fools Day!!!

Have you ever played a joke on somebody for April Fools Day?

I don't think I have ever played an April Fools joke on someone! Not since elementary school at least. How boring I am!!!

Seth got me and his mom good the first year we were together. He called me, and acting very guilty said that he had gotten another speeding ticket (he was real good at collecting those for a while!). I was pissed!!! I tried to calmly talk to him, but my anger got the best of me and I got off the phone in a hurry saying I would have to talk to him tonight b/c I couldn't contain myself. About 20 seconds later he called me back just laughing, laughing, laughing saying "Happy April Fools!!" I could have really killed him then! Then he went on to explain that he got his mom worse. He told his mother I was pregnant!!! I think she actually handled it really well until he told her he was joking, then of course she was relieved and let him have it for tricking her that way!

Needless to say, I'm not going to believe anything that comes out of his mouth today!

Share your best/worse April Fool's Day experience!

1 comment:

Selena said...

I am boring...no April Fool's Tricks here.