What is up with me and bugs lately!?!?
So this morning I'm driving to work with my window down and hear something hit the window sill. I don't see anything, so I assume it either fell out, or fell in and died, whatever it was. So I keep driving, no big deal, right? Well about 10 minutes down the road I look down to see a giant BEE crawling up my THIGH! BTW, I'm wearing an above-the-knee jean skirt today. Talk about freak out! So I swat at it to try and knock it off of me, which I succesfully did, however, I successfully knocked him inbetween my legs! AH! So I swat again and get him on the floor somewhere. Still freaking out I decide I need to pull over b/c who knows where this bee is now, and wherever it is, I've probably thoroughly pissed it off, so it wants to sting me. So I whip into a parking lot, jump out of the car and start wiping myself off and cautiously searching the car. As I'm doing this I hear a laugh from behind and a mans voice asking "Gotta bee?". Yea, some trucker was parked near me and was watching my whole freakout dance, lol! He was nice enough....a little too nice maybe. He came over and had a nice little conversation with me about what happened and the dangers of a bee sting while driving. Very interesting....but I made it to work safe and sound without any stings.
Crazy, right!?
4 days ago




1 comment:
LMAO! Poor KT!
Post a Comment