Friday, June 5, 2009

Go Bulls!

Last night we went to a Durham Bulls game with our life group and had so much fun! It was $1 concession night, so that definitely was good. Seth had 3 hotdogs!!!! I think the Bulls ended up losing, but when we started to leave during the 7th ening, they were up, and that's all I'm going to remember! They had some super good plays!

And......Seth caught a baseball!!


Ok, so he didn't actually catch it, that would have hurt really bad, but it hit/landed about 4 seats from us, so he jumped up and grabbed it! So cool!

I love Durham Bulls games. They bring back so many good memories. Last year Seth and I went to a game for our anniversary and he had them put "Happy Anniversary Katie & Seth" on the jumbotron! It was sooo cool and sweet!

I'm definitely looking forward to the next time we can do this again!

P.S. I fond my camera charging cord and power adapter!!! Yea! I can use my camera now! Hence the pictures from the baseball game :)

1 comment:

Selena said...

yeah for lost and found!