Thursday, July 16, 2009

Life Group Nights

Have I ever mentioned how much I love my Life Group!?!? Well, if I haven't, I Love my Life Group!

Usually we meet on Thursdays at somebody's house, but since the weather has been so nice and one of the couples just happens to own a boat, we have moved our "meetings" to Wednesday night...on the boat :) It has been so much fun hanging out with these friends and learning how to wake board all over again! We had a great time last night, and I took some pictures to prove it:



Laura showing us how its done on the wake skate!




Jenni doing some fancy foot work!



Me getting reacquainted with the baord.



Ben rockin it with the new short 'do!

I'm going to apologize in advance for these next pictures, it was getting dark so the pictures are dark and somewhat blurry since my flash couldn't reach to where Bryan was, but he's putting on a seriously good show!



Warming up....






And some very cute one's of Ben & Jenni:

3 comments:

Graceandjoelroberts said...

Yahoo! go Katie!!! You're a natural!

Julie said...

So much fun! Those pics you took were great!

Selena said...

That looks like SO much fun!