Thursday, October 29, 2009

Check It Out

So I was surfing some blogs and came across the link to Shabby Apple on Nienie's Dialogues. WOW! I love thier clothes! "Yes, hello, I'll take one of everything, thank you!" Go look! And if you win the lottery any time soon, I was serious about wanting one of everything :)

I really like Fifth Ave, Antiquated and Rosie the Riveter

They are also having a design contest that looks cool, and they are helping women worldwide so check them out! Def good people!

3 comments:

Selena said...

I LOVE IT ALL TOO!! One day, when I am rich, I will buy us both the entire line.

Suburban Turmoil said...

Ha ha, I get to review one of their dresses for my daughter!! Woo hoo. I'll let you know how she likes it. :) One thing I like about Shabby Apple already is that the clothing is actually AFFORDABLE. What a concept!

Julie said...

Just adorable! Now you have me wanting to buy clothes 3 years early...just don't tell Chris :)