Our office is in full flu shot mode, both seasonal and H1N1, and boy is it busy! Monday I was only in for a half a day and I sure regretted that Tuesday when I got back in, there were mounds of claims to be entered. We had Life Group over for group/dinner last night and it was a really good time. I made lasagna, salad, garlic toast, and chocolate eclair squares, Yum! The we discussed the first half of 2Timothy before watching Seth's skydiving video (I'll try and get that up here soon) and calling it a night.
Today doesn't look too bad work wise, but I'm really looking forward to this weekend :)
Tonight we are going to Metro Lounge to see our friend John Brown spin some drum and bass.

Saturday we don't have any plans really, but its going to be such a gorgeous day I think I'll take the dogs to Harris Lake to have some fun.
Sunday night we are going to see DANE COOK!!! at the RBC Center! I'm so excited!!! My sister-in-law hooked us up with tickets to go with her and her husband, and we are going to have a blast!

What are y'alls plans for the weekend?
Oh, and I forgot to mention that I started the 30 day Shred by Jillian Michaels. Holy Moly are my calves sore! And what a wierd place to be sore right? I was hoping my abs, back, arms or even thighs would be sore, but no, just my calves. So I'm walking like a little old lady, but hopefully I'll see some good results!




1 comment:
Why you had a jammed packed weekend. Can't wait to hear all about it!
Post a Comment