Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Update:

He GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Woohoo!!! We are so excited! and I am so proud of my handsome husband! I knew he was the best candidate for the job and I'm so glad others saw that as well!

Congratulations to the new Operations Manager of the Raleigh District!
Now he just has to get over this cold so he can start kickin butt and taking names :)
God is Amazing and is definitely working behind the scenes in our lives!
Short side story that makes this even more amazing: Before Seth went on the Men's Hike awhile back he was very unhappy with his job and where he didn't feel it was taking him so he was very seriously persuing the air force. While on the men's hike one of his big questions to God was 'what do I do?' and God gave him this verse "Be still and know that I am God. Cease striving" (literally, a guy walked up to him and gave it to him). Even after such an obvious answer to his question he/we were struggling to come to terms with it, then things started unfolding with this position and look where we are now! Wow! It's amazing what our Lord can do if we just allow him to and put our faith in him! God Is Good!

5 comments:

cjsmith said...

That is so very awesome!!! I am very happy for you guys! Yes, God is amazing and so good!

Selena said...

Yeah!

Graceandjoelroberts said...

OH MY GOSH!! YIPEE!! CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!

Julie said...

YAY!! Should we have expected any less?! I am so proud of Seth. He is SO deserving of this promotion!!

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.