Thursday, December 4, 2008

She's NOT Ready

Yup, regret was the right word......

Someone very smart and wise pointed out earlier a key flaw in my grand plan of leaving both dogs in the bedroom for the day.

She simply asked "Did you take them for a nice long, tiring walk before you left??", and with my answer of "no..." I should have known that all hell was breaking loose at KT's House while I was working.

Here is what greeted me when I got home:

Sorry for the crappy picture, but I just did this quick snap before I dashed off to get it all cleaned up before S got home. I'm so glad we drove separate today!!!

Please notice (if you can see with this crappy picture) that the bed is exactly how I left it this morning...I think she did it out of spite.

Overall we lost one complete basket (that held books under our bed side table), the baby gate, a cat perch that was hiding under a decorative blanket on top of our tall dresser and some flowers from a vase that were on top of the short dresser. So not too bad I guess. I luckily got it all cleaned up and vacuumed before S got home and had just enough time to sit down and open the book I had been "reading" before he walked in the door.

However! My plan was spoiled when he looked in the garage trash can and saw the baby gate and cat perch, only after reading this will he know and see the true destruction that I was trying to save him from. I would take an after picture, but that can wait, Im tired after all of that work!

Moral of this story? She's not ready and will back in the crate tomorrow :)

2 comments:

Selena said...

oh boy! Damn my simple question.

Graceandjoelroberts said...

WOW! That is amazing! I showed Joel and his mouth dropped open! :-)