I have had SO much fun this weekend!!! S and I built a dog house together!
We made up our own plans and just jumped right in and it turned out really well. Take a look and see for yourself:
We were going to paint it yellow to match the house, but decided against that b/c it would show too much dirt and would be hard to match. The dark trim color is called "Labrador" appropriate, don't ya think?
The lighter color is also a good one..."milk chocolate" Yummy!
There are a few touch ups we need to do, including more coats of paint, but other than that it is done!! Next phase is to put it in the backyard!
2 days ago







2 comments:
AWESOME! Its Huge!! I want to come see it in person.
That is sooo freakin' cool! I wish that my husband had talent enough to build things like that like yours does! They are definitly going to appreciate it!
Post a Comment