Friday, February 6, 2009

Can you hear me know??

Ok, so it's not verizon, but I got a new phone! I finally went in and signed a new 2 year contract with Altell and got me a spiffy new phone at the same time! I'm super excited :) And the fact that it was free doesn't hurt. It's the LG AX300 in silver, see:



I have had my previous phone for 6 years and apparently in the cellphone world that is an eternity. This new phone is really cool, it's got a camera! Sadly, I won't have my awesome ringtone anymore (sorry 50, it's just how I do), but the camera phone will make up for that.

Off to play with my new phone! Oops, I mean work, yea, work....

2 comments:

Graceandjoelroberts said...

YEAH KATIE! We've been with Alltel for a while and love it! Just got my first camera phone too, crazy how out of it we were. Now to just start texting.... :-)

Selena said...

Yeah for the new CAMERA phone! Maybe we can give the old one a proper burial since it was ancient HAHAHA.

Thanks for coming up this weekend and for EVERYTHING that you did to help me.

I am still on the lookout for the burrowing animal.