Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Run Like the Wind!

Yesterday i compiled the following list of upcoming running events that I would like to participate in. Unfortunately I'm on the schedule to work every Saturday in March and the days I plan to take off are when I'm going to visit friends in far away places (which is definitely a good thing!). So I'll probably miss all the runs in March, but the rest of the months look good! Feel free to join me!

March 7 Colon Cancer 5k - 8:30am
(Saturday)

March 8 St. Patty Run Green 8K – 3pm
(Sunday)

March 14 Run for the Oaks – 8:30am
(Saturday)

March 21 Great Human Race 5K – 9:30am
(Saturday)

April 4 Cary Road Race 5K – 9:45am
(Saturday)

April 11 Cary Park 5K – 9am
(Saturday)

April 18 ASPCA K9-3K
(Saturday)

April 25 Run for our Heroes 5K – 9am
(Saturday)

April 26 Less Fork More Foot 5K – 2pm
(Sunday)

May 2 March for Babies 5K – 10am
(Saturday)

May 3 Tiger Trot (Fuquay Varina) 5K - -3pm
(Sunday)

June 6 Run for the Quay (Fuquay Varina) 5K – 8:30am
(Saturday)

June 13 Race for the Cure @ Meredith College
(Saturday)

**Update: My friend came down February 27-March 1 and we did the Run N' Plunge 5K at NC State! It was a lot of fun! It took us 41 minutes :( I'm still a newbie to this whole runnin stuff, go easy on me!

1 comment:

Selena said...

That's alot of races! If you want me to come down any of those weekends, I can run with you. Good job for finding them and for going for it!