I told you I love these things!
1. What is your occupation right now? Medical Coder
2. What color are your socks right now? White Hanes ankle socks
3. What are you listening to right now? The heat blowing through the vents
4. What was the last thing you ate? Raisin bran
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes, but I'm a bit rusty
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My husband
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Sure do!
8. How old are you today? 23
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on tv? College football
10. What is your favorite drink? Hot chocolate or a strawberry bannana smoothie
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Nope
12. Favorite food? Too many good meals to choose from! Ice cream ranks high though
13. What is the last movie you watched? The Transporter
14. Favorite day of the year? Probably a day in August
15. How do you vent anger? I hold it all in, then when I try to release I get frustrated b/c I can't express myself through words properly and I end up sobbing an angry sob. It's not pretty.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Bo-bear, he's on the top shelf of our closet.
17. What is your favorite season? Summer and Fall
18.Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries, but I do like cherries.
19. Do you want your friends to fill this out? Yup
20. Who is the most likely to do it? Friends that don't have anything going on at the moment or who are avoiding work like me :)
21. Who is least likely to respond? Good people who are actually doing their work.
22. Living arrangements? Living in my house with my husband, two dogs and cat
23. When was the last time you cried? January 24th
24. What is on the floor of your closet? shoes
25. Who is the friend you hav had the longest that you are sending this to? Selena
26. What did you do lat night? Took Shelby to the vet then talked to Selena while attempting to stuff my face without her hearing :)
27. What are you most afraid of? Not having/not knowing that I have a relationship with God. And Spiders.
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese!
29. Favorite dog breed? Any kind of medium or big dog. Labs are good :)
30. Favorite day of the week? Thrusday (lifegroup) or Sunday (church, then a afternoon of rest)
31. How many states have you lived in? One, NC
32. Diamonds or Pearls? Probably diamonds although I love the classic look of pearls even though I don't think I can pull it off.
33. What is your favorite flower? I love all flowers!
The End! See, that wasn't bad was it?
How has everyone been lately? It seems like everyone I know is moving! SJL is moving down the road into a new house (but is still 3 hours away, grr); GR is moving 2 hours away; the mystical creature is moving down the road a bit; a couple in my life group is already half moved to Florida. Very sad! But its all for the better, and I'll get some new vacation spots out of some of them ;)
Have a great week! and don't forget to get your taxes done!
4 days ago




No comments:
Post a Comment