Ahhhhhhh....what an amazing weekend!
Seth and I joined our Life Group for an extended weekend in a beautiful house on Kerr Lake. It was so fun and so beautiful, I wish we could do that every weekend! Not only did we have a lot of fun with great company, but we ate like kings! Ben and Jenni really know what they're doing in the kitchen! Friday night we had burgers, Saturday night we had tri-tip (which is an awesome cut of steak), Sunday we had pasta in a white wine sauce with chicken, and Monday we had chinese! I think I gained 10 pounds just listing all that out! And to think, after all that I still wiggled myself into a bikini-I've lost my mind!
Check out the pictures below, there will be more, but this is all I have for now.
Oh, and I think I gave some of my groupies a free show. We were sitting on the dock, just hanging out, letting our feet dangle in the water. I was wearing my bikini bottoms and a sports bra (not your typical one though, this one is more like one of those liners on the inside of a spaghetti srtrap top, without the top over it, get it?) Anyhoo, so we're sittin there and all of a sudden this GIANT moth lands right in between my boobs! AH! So I freak, as I think any conscious person would do, and start pulling the top and trying to swipe the thing away and I think during the process flashed my groupies...yea...that was fun. lol Seth thought it was hilarious!
Enjoy this pics!
2 days ago







1 comment:
That place looks absolutely amazing!!!! I wanna go!!
Post a Comment