Sunday, December 20, 2009

Cookies with Mom

Pictures to come!

Yesterday I spent the entire day at Mom's house making cookies to mail to my uncle and cousins. And when I say all day, I mean all day! I got there about 9:30am and left right around 8pm. But we had a lot of fun.

We made:
Snickerdoodles
Oatmeal Cookies
Wedding cookies
M&M cookies
Haystacks
Peanut Butter cookies
Sugar cookies with decorating icing

We made two batches of fudge too, but for some reason they just didn't turn out well, so we threw them out. Fudge is a tricky beast! Although we will definitely have to try again b/c it is sooo delicious!

I was exhausted by the time I got home and think I probably over did it a little for still recovering from oral surgery. Oh well....

What did y'all do this weekend?

2 comments:

Selena said...

Fudge is a tricky beast! What are haystack cookies and where are mine? Just Kidding.

Julie said...

That's so great you are feeling so good after getting your wisdom teeth pulled! That is so true about fudge. I made that last year for our Murder Mystery Party and ended up throwing it away too! It sounds like you had a productive day yesterday, and have lots of yummy cookies to show for it. Merry Christmas!