Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Seth!!!

Today is my handsome Hubby's birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Honey! I Love You!

Unlike last year, I have no idea what to get him for his birthday. He might not get anything at all and I think he would be Ok with that which is definitely Ok with me :)

Tonight we are going to the Christmas service at church, then out to dinner with our life group and then to Katmandu to see one of Seth's DJ friends spin. This is the same DJ we were supposed to see at Metro, but we ended up not going. I'm hoping I have the energy for all of this running around though. Yesterday I was sooo weak. I left work at 3:20ish and went home and slept until 7:30, got up, ate, and went back to bed and slept all night! This healing crap takes a lot of energy! :)

Anyhoo, enough about me, Happy Birthday Seth!!!!

No comments: