This is the first year since Seth and I have been together that we will be home for the holidays, so we decided to get our first tree!
The wreath was sent to us from Seth's awesome Nanny. I need to get a bow, but isn't it gorgeous!?

Seth bringing in the tree....



After decorating....


These are obviously before I cleaned up all the needles at the base, but I promise they are cleaned up now. We had to bring in the reinforcements (aka the shop vac) to get them all up! And I should probably take a picture with the lights off....
Here are some of the ornaments I've collected over the years courtesy of my Mom. It's a very nice tradition she made for us! Each year we go to the fair and go see the guy who makes these and order one. This year I'm a little late, but I'm still planning on getting one if I can find his information....



Then a Noah's Ark phase.

After my cat, Sport, growing up.


KatieLion and AshleighPosey after my best friend and my nicknames for eachother in high school. There's a funny story as to how I got my name, but I think I just made hers up.

Not sure.....maybe from my mom the year Seth and I got Ford?


I thought this one was perfect seeing as how Seth and I have been doing a lot of fishing this year. Had I not seen this one, something along its lines would have been one of my options for our ornament this year. Now that I know we have it, I have a back up plan :)
There is also a bear one from when I was obviously a lot younger, but its old and has no string to hang by, so I left it carefully wrapped.
Hope you enjoyed our Christmas!





3 comments:
YEAH! I LOVE IT ALL (yes, so much I had to yell it!)! Good job Katie! I really like the wreath. Is it real? You should tie a ribbon around the top and let it hang down so that you can hang something pretty in the middle of the wreath. Like a star or something. Did that make any sense? Are the two extra stockings for the dogs? Ok, now you have a novel to read, :)
One more thing...I REALLY like those ornaments!
It looks Awesome Katie!! The tree is gorgeous and I bet the wreath smells great! I love the picture with the doggies in front of the tree, its a framer! Wish I could see it in person!
Post a Comment